Narragansett Bay Insurance Company Insurance Company

Write a Review Rating: 5
1 2 3 4 5 Your Rating:
2 Reviews - Submit Your Rating

Narragansett Bay Insurance Company Reviews & Info

Welcome to Narragansett Bay, an insurance company for people who share our values of keeping homes safe and maintained to help prevent loss. Coastal or inland, they are people who want more custom options and deductibles, more kinds of discounts, more rapid claims service without more costly premiums--because they have earned it.

Brokers that work at Narragansett Bay Insurance Company
  • Personal Articles

Narragansett Bay Insurance Company Review Highlights

Rating Distribution
Rating Breakdown
  • Overall
    5.0000
  • Customer Service
  • Clear Disclosures
TOTAL RECOMMENDATIONS 2

1st to Review: Longbow Walter Brunhoefer
Narragansett Bay Insurance Company Reviews

Walter Brunhoefer longbow 67 Wallet Points

At first, I insured only my car with Narragansett Bay Insurance Company. Their premiums were really
generous, enough so that, for the first time as a driver, I carried full coverage without strictly being
forced to. This turned out to be a well justified decision when I was sideswiped on the Mass turnpike
five years ago, sending me into the next lane of traffic. My Audi was totaled, and I was distraught
because I really loved that car. Thanks to Narragansett Bay Insurance, my claim gave me enough to put
down a generous down payment on a new Audi TT. My experience with their staff during this nightmare
instilled a great deal of trust, leading me to dump my former home insurance provider and change to
Narragansett Bay IC. I do not know why one would need to insure an umbrella, but if I had an umbrella to
insure, I would take out a policy with these guys for it. Excellent experience.

Policy: Car · 04/25/13 · Flag
Filipe Lebre filx1323 227 Wallet Points

Narragansett Bay Insurance Company is a top notch provider which specializes in Homeowner’s Insurance.
Their website is as modern as it gets, and is very user friendly. It is difficult to make a mistake,
especially when it’s time to file a claim, since their most common options are right on the front page.
Their prices are very reasonable and their protection is good. They offer discounts for a number of home
features and locations. I also had no issues at all with their application process, mostly due to the
fact that their staff is so friendly and helpful. This is a highly recommended insurance company for my
dollar.