Windhaven Insurance Insurance Company

Write a Review Rating: 3.5
1 2 3 4 5 Your Rating:
3 Reviews - Submit Your Rating

Windhaven Insurance Reviews & Info

With its roots back to 1990, Windhaven Insurance™ is a Florida based insurance provider representing both Equity Insurance Company and our own carrier.

Since 2004 Windhaven Underwriters has been and continues to be dedicated to providing the independent agent the strongest selection of personal auto insurance products, by maintaining competitive rates, by providing outstanding customer service, by upholding a commitment to total support and by offering state of the art user friendly systems.

We at Windhaven™ are committed to Florida and Floridians. We are actively involved in industry groups such as Specialty Agents of Florida, Latin American Association of Insurance Agents and the Florida Property and Casualty Association. In the community we are active with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Greater Miami, The Adrienne Arsht Center and other local charities.

Other Names Used: Windhaven Underwriters

• Car

Windhaven Insurance Review Highlights

Rating Distribution
Rating Breakdown
  • Overall
    3.7000
  • Customer Service
  • Clear Disclosures
TOTAL RECOMMENDATIONS 2

1st to Review: Tubesteak Jeffrey Thompson
Windhaven Insurance Reviews

Jeffrey Thompson tubesteak 10 Wallet Points

I got in an accident on June 18 th and Windhaven just now sent me a check and guess what , they did not
send me the full amount of the quote that I had sent to them , never got e- mails from them and my
neighbor is the one that backed into my car, so we had to talk with each other to find out what was
going on !!! So now I have to bring check back to the office and now rent a car !!!!

Policy: Car · 07/21/14 · Flag
Lenny Corman LenCor1 47 Wallet Points

Windhaven is one of those insurance companies that show you don't need to go with the “big” TV
Commercial producing companies to get decent quality insurance for a decent price. I've had a couple of
cars insured through them now and they've been very helpful with having additional drivers added to the
coverage, setting up payment plans and so on. Had to make a vandalism claim at one point and it was dealt
with quickly and efficiently without me ever feeling like the operatives wanted to be elsewhere doing
anything other than helping me, which hasn't always been the case with other providers.

Policy: Car · 03/12/13 · Flag
Gemali Martinez Gemali 30 Wallet Points

Windhaven Insurance Company has been for me a real relief. I was able to insure my first car for a
reasonable price. Since I did not have a previous car insurance history many other companies I requested
a quote from would not accept my request and others gave me an extremely high price. However, Windhaven
gave me the opportunity to get my car insurance at a really good price. The customer service has been
really helpful as well. Every time I have a question they understand and explain everything to me. They
take time for their customers. I truly recommend this Insurance Company to anyone who is looking to
insure their car.