Comenity Bank Bank

@ComenityBank
Write a Review Rating: 2.5
1 2 3 4 5 Your Rating:
1 Review - Thanks for Rating!

Comenity Bank Reviews & Info

Comenity’s banks, Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank, have been in the retail credit card business for more than 25 years.
Together, our banks manage more than 100 credit programs for some of the biggest names in U.S. retail.
Over 3,750 associates, in twelve locations across the U.S., work to support Comenity programs. We’re committed to delivering superior service to our 23 million active credit customers, and to providing them with all the tools and support they need.
In 2012, Comenity’s banks changed their names to make it even easier for our customers to find us. World Financial Network Bank became Comenity Bank, and World Financial Capital Bank became Comenity Capital Bank.

Other Names Used: World Financial Capital Bank

Products:

Comenity Bank Review Highlights

Rating Distribution
Rating Breakdown
  • Overall
    2.4000
  • Customer Service
  • Clear Disclosures

Product: Z Gallerie Store Card · 07/18/14

Product: Ann Taylor LOFT Credit Card · 07/12/14

Product: Ann Taylor LOFT Credit Card · 07/07/14
Patty Macho wack0girl 122 Wallet Points

It seems there isn't much to say about this company. I have a credit card issued by them, for the
MyPoints rewards website program, I don't know anything about them beyond that. All of my experiences
with the credit card have been OK - the website isn't the easiest to use, charges take a few days to show
up on the website, compared to all my other cards where most charges show up pretty quickly. The rewards
program is based on MyPoints, every dollar charged on the card gives you 1 point on that website's
program. It's nice to use when making a MyPoints purchase to up how many points I get, but because it has
such a high interest rate along with everything else, I don't use it otherwise usually. It's obviously
only worth getting if you use MyPoints already, but it's good for what it's intended for.

08/21/12 · Flag