Comenity Bank Bank

Write a Review Rating: 3
1 2 3 4 5 Your Rating:
4 Reviews - Submit Your Rating

Comenity Bank Reviews & Info

Comenity’s banks, Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank, have been in the retail credit card business for more than 25 years.
Together, our banks manage more than 100 credit programs for some of the biggest names in U.S. retail.
Over 3,750 associates, in twelve locations across the U.S., work to support Comenity programs. We’re committed to delivering superior service to our 23 million active credit customers, and to providing them with all the tools and support they need.
In 2012, Comenity’s banks changed their names to make it even easier for our customers to find us. World Financial Network Bank became Comenity Bank, and World Financial Capital Bank became Comenity Capital Bank.

Other Names Used: World Financial Capital Bank

TOTAL RECOMMENDATIONS 4

1st to Review: Wack0girl <?php echo Users\fullname($first_reviewer_id); ?>
Comenity Bank Reviews

By:
Have been just a couple days late (late as in a couple days past the DUE date, NOT the 30-days late period) and they call 6-10 times a day. They call at least 3 times every evening, around 7-8 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Saturday and Sunday evenings at least 2-3 times. This has GOT to be harrassment and like I said, I'm not even 30 DAYS LATE!!!!
June 9, 2015 · Flag
YesUsefulNo0
I had the BJ's visa card and BJ's changed banks to Comenity bank. My auto-payment did not work because of this change.
My account was not paid off and my account was past due.
I made the payment as soon as I knew about this.
I called them about waving the fees off.
Comenity bank did not wave the fee off and were ready to cancel my account as soon as I mentioned it.
I was surprised about the read more
December 23, 2014 · Flag
By:
I have been a customer of Comenity ever since two of my store credit cards switched over to this bank. My overall experience has been a pleasant one so far. I find their website to be easy to navigate and the payment process for my cards is quick and easy. Unfortunately, since I no longer do paper statements, I found it a little difficult to check my disclosures once I had a question, but I read more
September 8, 2014 · Flag
By:
It seems there isn't much to say about this company. I have a credit card issued by them, for the MyPoints rewards website program, I don't know anything about them beyond that. All of my experiences with the credit card have been OK - the website isn't the easiest to use, charges take a few days to show up on the website, compared to all my other cards where most charges show up pretty quickly. read more
August 21, 2012 · Flag