Destinations Credit Union Credit Union

Write a Review Rating: 4.5
1 2 3 4 5 Your Rating:
2 Reviews - Submit Your Rating

Destinations Credit Union Reviews & Info

Destinations Credit Union is a Federally Insured State Chartered Credit Union with assets of $60 million that is headquartered in Baltimore, MD. Destinations Credit Union is a not-for-profit, full-service financial institution. It was formed in 1935 to promote thrift and provide a source of low-cost credit for its members. Destinations Credit Union is member-owned and operated and has a long history of serving members. Its only reason for existence is to help its members do better financially.

With Destinations Credit Union, you'll be "Moving Forward, Banking Smarter!".
Other Names Used: Destinations CU

• Savings & CDs

Destinations Credit Union Review Highlights

Rating Distribution
Rating Breakdown
  • Overall
    4.5000
  • Customer Service
  • Clear Disclosures
  • Application Process
  • Problem Resolution
TOTAL RECOMMENDATIONS 3

1st to Review: Brad518 Bryan
Destinations Credit Union Reviews

Bryan brad518 70 Wallet Points

Destinations Credit Union is one of the best credit unions in Maryland. They offer a great checking
account with an interest rate not many can match. I have both checking and savings with them, and have
watched both accumulate interest at a good rate. The customer service is great, any problems that you
have they will address in a timely manner. The application process was really easy, and I was approved
for an account in under an hour. My checks have always cleared pretty fast, which is great when I need to
access my money right away. They also have great rates on loans and will work with you if you have less
than perfect credit. I highly recommend Destinations Credit Union to anyone in need of a great financial
institution who really cares about their customers.

Product: Checking · 08/08/13 · Flag
Nadine britnmoh 20 Wallet Points

I'm not actually a member of Destinations CU but i deposit checks there because they are a shared banking
branch and can take my checks for my Credit Union. I've gotten to know everyone there and they are all so
nice. Destinations is a real community, family credit union. They go above and beyond in customer service
and I feel right at home there. It's not always about getting the lowest rates, sometimes exceptional
service comes first. thanks Destinations for always being there for me.

Product: Checking · 06/13/13 · Flag