Bank of America credit card annual fees are $0 to $95, depending on the card. Most Bank of America credit cards have $0 annual fees.
The best BofA credit card with no annual fee is the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card, which has a $200 bonus for spending $500 in the first 90 days and gives 3% cash back on gas, plus 2% back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, for the first $2,500 in combined purchases each quarter. If you’re more interested in avoiding interest, the BankAmericard Credit Card has a $0 annual fee and offers 0% APRs for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
If your Bank of America credit card has an annual fee, it’s automatically charged to your account once a year on the statement following your card anniversary. BofA cards with annual fees include Bank of America Premium Rewards ($95) and the BankAmericard Secured Card ($39).
Here are the Bank of America credit card annual fees.
- Bank of America Cash Rewards: $0
- BankAmericard credit card: $0
- Bank of America Travel Rewards: $0
- Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card: $0
- Bank of America Cash Rewards for Students: $0
- Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students: $0
- BankAmericard for Students: $0
- Bank of America Premium Rewards: $95
- Alaska Airlines Business Credit Card: $75
- BankAmericard Secured Credit Card: $39
Sometimes an annual fee is necessary to get the card you want. If you pay an annual fee, make sure any benefits the card provides outweigh the cost of the annual fee. Find a card that earns the highest bonuses on your largest expenses, and the annual fee will likely pay for itself.
For example, the Bank of America Premium Rewards card offers a 50,000-point initial bonus when you spend $3,000 in the first three months. That bonus is worth $500, which covers the card’s $95 annual fee for more than five years.