MoneyLion, Financial Company
Permalink Report Abuse
RoarMoney delivers a suite of premium banking features to help you get more from your money! You can open an account in minutes and get all of this:
- Paychecks and benefits checks deposited up to 2 days early with direct deposit(1)
- Rewards and discounts to help you do more with your money
- No minimum balance, no overdraft fees, and 55,000 no-fee ATMs(2)
- Mastercard® Price Protection - request a refund if the price drops on something you bought(3)
- Virtual card you can use as soon as you sign up, add funds, and set a PIN
- Mobile pay and contactless-enabled MoneyLion Debit Mastercard
- Weekly reports to help you see your spending habits by category
- Financial Heartbeat to monitor your total financial health in one place
- Protection against unauthorized purchases if your card is stolen(4)
- Instant card lock/unlock for security in the MoneyLion app
Connecting your direct deposits to RoarMoney also qualifies you for higher 0% APR Instacash advances, up to $250.
You can learn more about RoarMoney here.
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. This question was posted by a WalletHub user. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Did we answer your question?