Maria Adams, Credit Cards Moderator
Permalink Report Abuse
No, you can’t get the Alaska Airlines Credit Card 50,000 bonus miles, as this offer is no longer available. The Alaska Airlines Credit Card now offers 70,000 miles and a companion fare ticket for spending $3,000 in the first 90 days. The bonus miles are worth hundreds of dollars when redeemed for airfare on Alaska Airlines or one of its 17 partner airlines. These include American Airlines, British Airways, Korean Air, and others.
Here’s what the Alaska Airlines Credit Card currently offers:
If you’re a business owner, the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business card is very similar to the consumer card. It also offers a bonus of 70,000 miles plus a companion fare ticket for spending $4,000 within the first 90 days.
- Limited time offer: Receive 70,000 bonus miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $23) after you make purchases of $3,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) each account anniversary after you spend $6,000 or more on purchases within the prior anniversary year.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases, 2 miles per $1 spent on eligible gas, cable, streaming services and local transit purchases and 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else with no limit on miles earned.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for the cardholder and up to six other passengers on the same reservation (savings of $60 per person roundtrip). Plus, enjoy priority boarding when you pay for your flight with your card.
- Redeem miles with no blackout dates on any Alaska Airlines flight or choose from thousands of destinations with more than a dozen airline partners.
- Enjoy 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases when you pay with your new card.
- Earn a 10% rewards bonus on all miles earned from card purchases if you have an eligible Bank of America® account.
- Get $100 off an annual Alaska Lounge+ Membership purchased with your card.
Ultimately, keep in mind that you need at least good credit to qualify for the Alaska Airlines Credit Card and an excellent credit score to get the Alaska Airlines Business card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card
People also ask
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. This question was posted by WalletHub. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Did we answer your question?