Paddy Sullivan, WalletHub Credit Card Advisor
The Alaska Airlines Credit Card signup bonus is 70,000 miles and a companion fare ticket for spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. The bonus miles are worth hundreds of dollars when redeemed for airfare on Alaska Airlines or one of its 24 partner airlines. Some notable partners include American Airlines, British Airways, and Korean Air, among others.
Here's what the Alaska Airlines Credit Card currently offers:
- Limited time offer: Receive 70,000 bonus miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $23) after you make purchases of $3,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) each account anniversary after you spend $6,000 or more on purchases within the prior anniversary year.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases, 2 miles per $1 spent on eligible gas, cable, streaming services and local transit purchases and 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else with no limit on miles earned.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for the cardholder and up to six other passengers on the same reservation (savings of $60 per person roundtrip). Plus, enjoy priority boarding when you pay for your flight with your card.
- Redeem miles with no blackout dates on any Alaska Airlines flight or choose from thousands of destinations with more than a dozen airline partners.
- Enjoy 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases when you pay with your new card.
- Earn a 10% rewards bonus on all miles earned from card purchases if you have an eligible Bank of America® account.
- Get $100 off an annual Alaska Lounge+ Membership purchased with your card.
It is worth noting that Alaska Airlines Credit Card requires at least good credit for approval and has a $95 annual fee. If you don’t know where you stand, you can check your credit score for free, right here on WalletHub.
If you’re willing to look outside of Alaska Airlines branded cards, there are plenty of other good travel credit card options that offer a high signup bonus.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?