To get the American Airlines credit card 75,000 miles bonus, apply for the Citi/AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard and spend $7,500 within 3 months of being approved. You’ll get the 75,000 miles within 8-10 weeks of qualifying for the bonus. The AAdvantage Executive Card requires excellent credit for approval and has a $450 annual fee. But 75,000 AAdvantage miles are worth about $1,050 in American Airlines airfare.
American Airlines Credit Card 75,000 Miles Offer:
- You can earn 75,000 miles by spending $7,500 in the first 3 months with the Citi/AAdvantage World Elite Mastercard.
- You need excellent credit (750+ credit score) to get approved for the Citi/AAdvantage World Elite Mastercard.
- Earning the bonus requires spending at least $2,500 per month. You’ll also earn 2 miles per $1 on American Airlines purchases and 1 on everything else.
- Your 75,000 bonus miles will show up in your account 8-10 weeks after you reach the spending threshold.
- 75,000 miles (worth about $1,050) cover the cost of the Citi/AAdvantage World Elite Mastercard’s $450 annual fee for more than 2 years.
You are not eligible to earn the initial bonus if you have opened or closed any other Citi/AAdvantage card in the past 24 months (with the exceptions of AAdvantage MileUp and Citibusiness/AAdvantage).
The executive card has a few other bonuses, like a free Admirals Club lounge membership and a free first checked bag for you and up to 8 companions on the same reservation. And if you spend $40,000 in a year, you get 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs). They can’t be used for free flights. But the more you have, the better perks you get on AA flights.
The American Airlines credit card 75,000 miles bonus is valuable. It’s worth over $1,000 in airfare. But you do have to spend a lot of money to get it. So frequent travelers can benefit greatly from this card, while occasional travelers will likely end up losing money due to the $450 annual fee.