Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
To get an Amex Cash Magnet Card replaced, log in to your online account, use the American Express mobile app, or call customer service at 1 (800) 528-4800. There is no fee to get an Amex Cash Magnet Card replacement card, which should arrive within a few days.
How to Get an Amex Cash Magnet Card Replaced Online
- Log in to your Amex Cash Magnet Card online account.
- Click the "Account Services" tab.
- Select the "Card Management" menu.
- Click the link to "Replace a Card".
Other Ways to Get an Amex Cash Magnet Card Replaced
- Mobile app: Log in and tap the "Account Services" tab. Select the "Card Management" menu. Click the link to "Replace a Card".
- Phone: Call customer service at 1 (800) 528-4800. Be prepared to provide any personal information requested to verify your identity. Follow the prompts to submit your request.
You can request an Amex Cash Magnet Card replacement if the current card is stolen, lost or damaged. You don’t have to request a replacement if your current card is about to expire, though. American Express will automatically send a new card before the current one expires. Contact customer service if you have not received a replacement card by the expiration date. All information about the American Express Cash Magnet® Card has been collected independently by WalletHub. The American Express Cash Magnet® Card is no longer available to new applicants through WalletHub, but may be available on the American Express website.
American Express Cash Magnet® Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?