Clark Newton, WalletHub Credit Card Advisor
Yes, there are several American Express Hamilton tickets deals; they give all Amex credit card users access to presales and preferred seating via Ticketmaster.com. So, when there’s a showing of Hamilton, you can either purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public or buy seats reserved specifically for Amex customers.
Hamilton shows usually sell out fast, and this gives you a much better chance to pick up some tickets. It’s pretty easy to do, too.
Here’s how to get American Express Hamilton tickets:
- Search for a show on the Ticketmaster website.
- Once you get to the seating phase, click “Ticket Type” at the top of the page.
- If you’re buying tickets before they go on sale to the public, click on “American Express Card Member Presale” from the dropdown.
- If you’re buying during the normal sales period, you can get tickets reserved for Amex members by selecting “American Express Preferred Seating.”
- Pick your seat and continue the booking process.
- At the payment stage, choose to pay with your American Express credit card, Amex points or a combination of the two.
When you book Hamilton tickets through Ticketmaster with your Amex card, you might waste some money if you pay entirely with points. That’s because you can only redeem your points in increments of 2,000.
2023's Best American Express Credit CardsCompare Cards
Apple Anderson, Member
Yes, you can access Hamilton tickets before they go on general sale.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?