American Express presale tickets allow Amex cardholders to secure access to events before tickets go on sale to the general public. There’s also a “preferred seating” option to help you buy some of the best seats in the house. Amex sells these tickets through a partnership with Ticketmaster.
You can easily purchase American Express presale tickets on the Ticketmaster website using your Amex card or rewards points. If you have a Platinum or Centurion card, you can purchase tickets directly through the Amex site.
Here’s how to get American Express presale tickets:
- Find the event you want to attend on Ticketmaster.
- Click “Ticket Type” at the top of the page where seating options are listed.
- Select “American Express Card Member Presale.”
- Choose your tickets and check out. You’ll need a Ticketmaster account to log in and pay.
- Pay with your Amex card, Amex points (redeemable in 2,000-point increments), or a combination.
Platinum and Centurion cardholders can book right from the Amex Experiences page. Just search by artist, event, or city to find what you want to attend. Click “find tickets,” and log into your Amex account. American Express will help you search for seats, and you’ll be able to purchase the tickets right away with your Amex card or points.
If you’re a diehard fan of an artist or show, American Express presale tickets can help guarantee you a seat (and even a good one). And the best part is that this benefit is open to all American Express cardholders.