The Amex Business Platinum 150k point bonus is an expired offer. The Amex Business Platinum bonus is now 50,000 points for spending $10,000 in your first three months. Plus, you get another 25,000 points for spending a second $10,000 in the same time frame. All told, that’s 75,000 points for spending $20,000 in three months. That works out to about 3.75% cash back because Amex points are worth around 1 cent each.
Initial bonuses are just a one-time thing though, and they can obviously change. So it’s worth looking at the whole rewards package to see if Business Platinum is right for you.
Here’s what you get instead of the Amex Business Platinum 150k offer:
- 50,000 points for spending $10,000 in the first three months after opening your account
- 25,000 points for spending another $10,000 in the first three months
- 5 points per dollar spent on hotels and flights booked through amextravel.com
- 1.5 points per dollar on purchases of $5,000 or more, up to a million points a year
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
- 35% of your points back when you use them to pay for First or Business class flights, up to 500,000 points a year.
The Amex Business Platinum 150k point offer is no longer available, but you can get up to 75,000 bonus points to start with instead. And you can redeem those points for flights, hotels, gift cards, taxis, Ubers, and cash back, at a value of one cent each.