No, you cannot get the American Express Business Platinum Card 150k point bonus, as it is an expired offer. The American Express Business Platinum Card bonus is now 100,000 points points for spending $15,000 in your first 3 months.
Initial bonuses are just a one-time thing though, and they can obviously change. So, it’s worth looking at the whole rewards package to see if this card is right for you.
Here’s what you get instead of the American Express Business Platinum Card 150k offer:
- 100,000 points points for spending $15,000 in the first 3 months after opening your account
- 5 points / $1 spent on hotels and flights booked through amextravel.com
- 1.5 points per dollar on purchases of $5,000 or more, up to a million points a year
- 1 point / $1 on all other purchases
- 35% of your points back when you use them to pay for up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express 150k point offer is no longer available, but you can get up to 100,000 points bonus points to start with instead. And you can redeem those points for flights, hotels, gift cards, taxis, Ubers, and cash back, at a value of one cent each.