Maria Adams, Credit Cards Moderator
The easiest way you can apply for the Harbor Freight Credit Card is online. Alternatively, you can apply for this credit card in person, at your nearest Harbor Freight store location.
Keep in mind that the Harbor Freight Credit Card requires at least fair credit for approval.
How to Apply for the Harbor Freight Credit Card Online
- Visit the Harbor Freight Credit Card webpage.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). Then, enter your mobile phone number and click “Continue.”
You can skip entering your mobile phone number by clicking on “I don't have a mobile phone number.”
- Type your name, address, contact information, and income. Then, hit “Continue.”
- Review the information you provided and submit your application.
It’s worth noting that you can also check online to see if you prequalify for the Harbor Freight Credit Card. Unlike an actual application, pre-qualification is based on a soft inquiry on your credit report and does not affect your credit score.
If you decide to apply for this card, though, there will be a hard pull on your credit report. Just keep in mind that pre-qualification indicates that you have good odds of approval (90%) but it does not guarantee it.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?