WalletHub, Financial Company
Bank of America cash back deals offered through the BankAmeriDeals program allow most Bank of America credit card and debit card users to earn cash back on purchases charged to their cards. Eligible credit card users can also supplement their regular rewards with these deals. First, Bank of America rewards credit cards offer cash back, miles or points for everyday qualifying purchases. On top of that, the BankAmeriDeals cash back program gives eligible cardholders the chance to earn more cash back at a changing selection of restaurants, stores, along with many other retailers and merchants. Once you’ve activated a deal, you can claim your extra cash back by simply paying with your Bank of America credit card at that retailer.
That’s the basic outline, but there are some useful details you should be aware of.
Here’s what you should know about Bank of America cash back deals:
- You can find the BankAmeriDeals cash back deals on the Bank of America app as well as your online account. Just log in, and click the “Rewards & Deals” tab and select “Cash back deals”. Alternatively, click the “Special Offers and Deals” tab to the right of your Account Overview.
- You need to actually select specific deals to earn extra cash back. Simply shopping at featured merchants is not enough.
- There is no limit to how many deals you can activate at a time.
- You can use Bank of America debit and credit cards for cash back deals, but there are some exclusions. You can’t get the deals with ATM-only cards, a type of debit card that only works for withdrawing cash from ATMs. Corporate cards and some co-branded cards are also ineligible.
- You can choose to get email and text alerts when new deals become available. To opt in and manage your alerts, go to the “Preferences” tab in your online account, or the “Alerts Settings” on the mobile app.
- Some deals require you to pay either online or in person.
- The cash back you receive from Bank of America deals is in addition to any you earn through your Bank of America card’s rewards program.
The best part about Bank of America cash back deals offered through the BankAmeriDeals program is that you can supplement your eligible credit card’s reward program. One of the best Bank of America cash back credit cards is the Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card which offers approved online applicants $200 for spending $1,000 within 90 days of account opening. In addition, Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card also earns you 3% cash back in a category of your choice and 2% back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 spent quarterly), plus unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
So all your regular spending rewards will be supplemented by the Bank of America cash back deals you sign up for through your online account or mobile app. All in all, they’re definitely worth using, as long as you’re choosing offers that fit with your typical spending patterns.
2023's Best Bank of America Credit CardsCompare Cards
Brian Phillips, Member
Just get the app on your phone, and you can see them all lined up. Enable the ones you want, and start your shopping spree happy!
Cammie Sarson, Member
The best way you can find them is to install the app. That way you see all your nearby cash back deals easily.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?