Adam McCann, Financial Writer
Your Bank of America credit card due date is at least 25 days after the end of each monthly billing cycle. Cardholders can find their specific Bank of America credit card due date listed on the online account details page, as well as on the monthly statement. The exact due date differs from person to person, depending on when the account was opened.
The monthly statement will also list the minimum amount the cardholder has to pay by the due date. However, it would be best to make more than just the minimum payment.
Details about the Bank of America credit card due date:
- You can find your due date on the online account details page as well as at the top of the monthly billing statement.
- There is a 25-day grace period between the date your statement closes and your Bank of America credit card due date.
- You can avoid accruing interest by paying the statement balance in full by the due date.
- If you decide to pay less than your statement balance, you will lose the grace period.
- If you lose the grace period, the remaining balance will start to accrue interest, and so will all new purchases.
- To get the grace period back, you will need to pay in full for two consecutive billing cycles.
If you do not make at least the minimum payment due by the due date, you will be charged a late fee. Bank of America could increase your interest rate, too.
2023's Best Bank of America Credit CardsCompare Cards
People also ask
Did we answer your question?