WalletHub, Financial Company
You can set a Bank of America travel notice online, in the Bank of America app, or over the phone at (800) 432-1000. Although Bank of America allows you to set an online notice, it doesn’t require you to do so. You only have to make sure your bank has your email address and mobile phone number so you can be reached while you’re traveling, if suspicious activity is detected.
Here’s how to set a Bank of America travel notice:
- Log in to your Bank of America online account.
- Click on the “Help & Support” tab.
- Click “Set Travel Notice.”
- Enter your destinations and travel dates.
- Select which BofA cards you will be taking.
- Provide a contact phone number and any additional details you want to mention.
- Submit your notice.
If you’d rather submit your travel notice through the Bank of America app, you can find the option under the card settings menu. If calling is more convenient for you, you can dial (800) 432-1000, enter your card number, and then tell the representative you’d like to set a travel notice. This also happens to be the number you should call if you forget to set a travel notice and BofA puts a hold on your account.
2023's Best Bank of America Credit CardsCompare Cards
People also ask
Did we answer your question?