Bogdan Roberts, Credit Cards Moderator
Permalink Report Abuse
You can check your Belk Credit Card application status over the phone at (855) 752-8046. To check the Belk Store Card application status, call (800) 669-6550.
How to Check Your Belk Credit Card Application Status
- Call (855) 752-8046 to check your Belk Credit Card application status. For the Belk Store Card, call (800) 669-6550.
- When prompted, press “2” to continue with your call.
- When prompted to say or enter your account/card number, simply say “I don’t have my account/card number” and confirm.
- You can then enter your Social Security Number or say “I don’t have my Social Security Number” and wait to be connected to a customer service representative.
- You will need to provide your name as it appears on your application along with your Social Security Number or your application reference number.
Before calling, make sure to also check your inbox or spam folder as the issuer often provides an instant response to online credit card applications.
Permalink Report Abuse
When. And I need to know approve or not
People also ask
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. This question was posted by a WalletHub user. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Did we answer your question?