Bogdan Roberts, Credit Cards Moderator
No, there is no annual fee for the Best Buy® Credit Card. So, you don’t have to worry about paying a cent for just having it. You can keep it open with a zero balance and it will help you improve your credit score. Just remember to use it from time to time to avoid it being closed due to inactivity.
The Best Buy Store Card also has a $0 annual fee. Best Buy® Gold Visa Credit Card, on the other hand, charges a $0 fee per year.
Here’s what you need to know about the Best Buy® Credit Card:
- The Best Buy® Credit Card has a $0 annual fee
- Good credit or better is required for approval.
- Best Buy® Credit Card is part of the Visa network. So, it can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
- This card has a deferred interest plan. So, make sure to pay your balance in full before the reduced rate period concludes to avoid high APRs being applied to your entire original purchase amount.
- Some of Best Buy® Credit Card’s other fees include a 5% (min $10) cash advance fee and a late fee of up to $35. So, the $0 annual fee helps offset these other costs.
- Applying for the Best Buy® Credit Card and getting rejected will have you considered for the Best Buy Store Card and Best Buy® Gold Visa Credit Card. So, make sure you know where you stand before applying. You can check your credit score for free, right here on WalletHub.
It is also worth noting that Best Buy® Credit Card offers 10% back in rewards (5 points per $1 spent) on your first day of purchases made within the first 14 days. So, if you’re a regular Best Buy shopper and use your Best Buy® Credit Card responsibly, this card will save you a lot of money.
Best Buy® Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?