Bogdan Roberts, Credit Cards Moderator
You can get a Capital One refer-a-friend bonus if someone gets approved for a Capital One credit card using your referral link. After they get approved, it can take up to 8 weeks to receive your rewards.
Here’s how to get a Capital One credit card refer-a-friend bonus:
- Log in to your online account.
- Click the “I Want To” option on the account summary page.
- Click the “Refer a Friend" option under the “Benefits and Rewards" header.
- If eligible to receive a referral bonus, you’ll get a personalized referral link that you can share with whomever you want to refer.
- The person you refer will have to apply for one of your eligible cards using your link.
- Each approved referral will earn you a bonus, up to a certain amount per calendar year (depending on the card). The person you referred will not get a bonus other than any initial bonuses part of their card’s reward structure.
You can also refer a friend to a Capital One credit card through the bank’s mobile app for Android or iOS. To get started, tap the “Refer a Friend” title on your account details page. You should also keep in mind that you’ll be ineligible for a bonus if you have an account in default.
Notable Capital One credit cards that offer a refer-a-friend bonus:
The bonus that you will receive depends on what product you have. However, Capital One does not disclose the exact amount on its website. Moreover, you can refer as many people as you like, but bear in mind you can only earn up to a certain amount per calendar year, even if you have multiple eligible accounts.
2023's Best Capital One Credit CardsCompare Cards
People also ask
Did we answer your question?