Bogdan Roberts, Credit Cards Moderator
Your Capital One Quicksilver approval odds are higher if you have a credit score of 700+. This means that you need at least good credit to get this card. Capital One will also review your annual income, sources of income, and housing status, among other factors.
Factors that Influence Your Capital One Quicksilver Approval Odds
- Good credit (a credit score of 700+)
- Enough income to pay your credit card bills
- Low debt relative to income
- Low housing costs relative to income
- U.S. mailing address
- Age of 18+
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
To get a better sense of your approval odds before applying for Capital One Quicksilver, you can check for pre-approval on the Capital One website.
Things to Know About Capital One Quicksilver Pre-Approval
- Generally, pre-approval means that an issuer estimates that a borrower has a good chance of being approved.
- The issuer’s pre-approval tool isn’t card-specific, so you can’t check for one card in particular. Instead, it will tell you for which Capital One card(s) you have the highest approval odds.
- Pre-approval uses a soft inquiry, so it won’t affect your credit score.
- Keep in mind that pre-approval does not mean guaranteed approval. You will still have to submit an application before you’re approved.
Note that applying for the Capital One Quicksilver Card will trigger a hard inquiry on your credit report, which can temporarily hurt your credit score. So make sure you know where you stand before applying. You can check your credit score for free, right here on WalletHub.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?