Michael Battle, WalletHub Credit Card Analyst
You can qualify for Capital One QuicksilverOne preapproval by visiting Capital One’s preapproval page. Checking for preapproval will only cause a soft pull of your credit. The process should take minutes at most, and it won’t affect your credit score.
You may also receive a Capital One QuicksilverOne pre approval offer by mail. In that case, all you have to do is enter the “Reservation Number” and “Access Code” here to get to the card’s application.
Here’s how to check for Capital One pre approval online:
- Go to the Capital One pre approval page.
- Enter your name, date of birth, Social Security number and address.
- Select the type of bank account you have and your employment status.
- Enter your annual income and your monthly rent/mortgage.
- Check the box that indicates you know you’re not submitting an actual credit card application.
- Click “See If I’m Pre-Approved.”
Checking online is quick and easy. Just remember that pre-approval doesn’t mean guaranteed approval. It is about as close as you can get, though, considering that most people who are pre-approved get approved when they officially apply.
Lastly, it is worth noting that by filling out the online form, you can check if you can prequalify for several Capital One credit card offers, not only Capital One QuicksilverOne.
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?