Cameron DiGiovanni, Writer
To get a Capital One QuicksilverOne virtual credit card number, log in to the Capital One QuicksilverOne account and sign up for Capital One Eno. Once Capital One generates a virtual card number, you can make online purchases with increased protection against credit card fraud. Capital One will generate a different card number each time you request one.
How to Get a Capital One QuicksilverOne Virtual Credit Card
- Log in to your online Capital One account.
- Go to the page for Capital One Eno, the virtual card program offered by Capital One.
- Download the Capital One browser extension. Select the credit card you want to use and click “Generate.”
- Accept the 16-digit virtual card number that’s generated for you. Take note of the expiration date and security code that are generated as well.
- Make purchases with your Capital One QuicksilverOne virtual credit card number at eligible online retailers. Capital One Eno works with nearly all online merchants.
The Capital One QuicksilverOne virtual credit card information is tied to your credit card but is not the same as your actual card number. This way, hackers who get ahold of the merchant’s records won’t be able to see your real card information. Virtual credit card numbers help prevent fraud by adding an extra layer of protection to your credit card purchases.
In addition to Capital One Eno, Capital One QuicksilverOne cardholders can also get a virtual card number through Click to Pay, which was released by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express in 2019. The Click to Pay logo looks like a square with two arrows pointing to the right, and you’ll be able to create an account and add your Capital One QuicksilverOne card if you click on the logo when you check out with participating merchants.
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?