DONNA Percheck, Member
You can redeem Capital One VentureOne miles through your online account on the Capital One website, the Capital One mobile app or by contacting customer service at (877) 383-4802. Capital One VentureOne allows you to redeem miles for travel, either before, or after you pay for your travel expenses. You can also redeem Capital One VentureOne miles for gift cards and other non-travel rewards, but you’ll get less value if you do that.
How to redeem your Capital One VentureOne miles online:
- Log in to your account on the Capital One website or your mobile app.
- Click on your rewards balance.
- Choose your redemption method: You can choose between covering your previous travel purchases, booking a trip, redeeming for checks, statement credits, or gift cards. You can aso transfer your rewards to a partner loyalty program, or share your rewards with another Capital One account.
- Follow the instructions for the chosen option.
Capital One VentureOne redemption options:
- Cover your travel purchases: Use the “Purchase Eraser” tool to get reimbursed for eligible travel purchases (such as airline, hotels, transport, car rentals, etc.) made in the past 90 days. You will receive statement credits within 2 to 3 days after redemption.
- Book a trip: Search for flights hotels, or car rentals and use your miles to pay for your travel.
- Gift cards: You can redeem miles for gift cards from merchants such as iTunes, Barnes & Noble, and more.
- Cash: You can redeem your miles in the form of a statement credit or a check. Statement credits are generally posted to your account within three business days from redeeming them. Checks are mailed to your address within three business days and should arrive within three weeks.
- Transfer miles: You can transfer your miles to one of Capital One’s 15+ travel loyalty programs. Miles are worth different amounts depending on the loyalty program you choose to transfer your miles to.
- Share miles: If you or an acquaintance have another Capital One VentureOne card or another eligible rewards card, you may be able to transfer your rewards to it.
Capital One VentureOne offers new cardholders 40,000 miles for spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. Plus, it earns unlimited 5 miles per $1 spent on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, and 1.25 miles per $1 on all other purchases and has a annual fee.
Miles don’t expire and there’s no limit to how many you can earn, so the Capital One VentureOne card makes for an excellent travel companion. Just keep in mind that your Capital One VentureOne miles will be worth more when redeeming them for travel.
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?