Claire Forbes, Member
You can transfer Capital One Venture miles online or by calling Capital One customer service at (800) 227-4825. However, it is worth noting that not all cardholders are eligible to transfer Capital One Venture miles to another Capital One credit card account.
You may also transfer Capital One Venture miles to someone else’s account, but it is not guaranteed. So, it would be best to call customer service and see if that option is available to you.
Here are the steps to transfer your miles to another Capital One card through your online account:
- Log in to your online account.
- From the “My Rewards” page, scroll down and click the “Share Your Rewards” button.
- Click on “One of My Accounts” to continue.
- From the drop down list of eligible accounts, select the one to which you want to transfer your rewards to.
- Enter the amount of rewards you want to transfer.
- Click the “Share” button to transfer your rewards.
It is worth mentioning that you may also transfer your Capital One Venture miles to Capital One’s travel partners. To do so, log in to your account and go to the rewards redemption page. Then, select “Transfer Your Miles”. Travel partners include Air Canada, Avianca LifeMiles, and Accor Live Limitless.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?