Jim Carr, Member
Capital One Visa Signature is better, when it comes to benefits. These cards offer more than the Platinum card.
The Visa Platinum has a few benefits, like:
- Secondary rental car insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Extended warranty
- Roadside assistance
But the Visa Signature has all of the above, and more:
- $5,000 minimum credit limit
- Auto rental discounts from GroundLink and Silvercar
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection discounts
- Shopping and travel protection
A thing that could be both good and bad is that the Signature has no clear credit limit for its customers. While some extra money might come in handy in case of an emergency, not knowing your credit limit might hurt your credit if you cannot control your spending.
If you're approved for a Capital One credit card, you'll receive either a Visa Platinum or Visa Signature version of the card, depending on your credit score and annual income.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card
Did we answer your question?