Maria Adams, Credit Cards Moderator
The Chase credit card annual fees depend on the card. Several Chase credit cards come with a $0 annual fee, while others charge up to $550, annually.
Chase applies an annual fee to some of its credit cards to help cover the cost of the card’s benefits and rewards. For example, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and the Chase Sapphire Reserve® card are among the best travel rewards cards on the market. These cards annually charge $95 and $550, respectively. There’s also a host of co-branded airline and hotel rewards cards that offer an array of perks and rewards, so you should plan to pay an annual fee if you should decide to use any of these cards.
Here are the Chase credit card annual fees:
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: $0 annual fee.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®: $0 annual fee.
- Chase Slate Edge℠: $0 annual fee.
- Chase Freedom® Student credit card: $0 annual fee.
- Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card: $0 annual fee.
- Ink Business Cash® Credit Card: $0 annual fee.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: $95 annual fee.
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card: $95 annual fee.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: $550 annual fee.
Whether a Chase credit card with an annual fee is worth it depends on your lifestyle, your spending habits, and rewards and travel preferences. If you’re a frequent traveler and loyal to a particular airline or hotel chain, the annual fee will more than pay for itself. If you don’t travel much, or don’t anticipate making any big purchases over the course of a year, stick with a Chase credit card with no annual fee.
2023's Best Chase Credit CardsCompare Cards
People also ask
Did we answer your question?