WalletHub, Financial Company
You can add a Chase Freedom Unlimited authorized user through your online account or over the phone at (800) 945-2000. You’ll just have to provide the authorized user’s full name, address, and date of birth and they will immediately be added to the account. Authorized users should receive their card in 7-10 business days.
How to Add a Chase Freedom Unlimited Authorized User
- Log in to your online account.
- From the “Accounts” tab, select the account you want to add an authorized user for.
- Click “More…” and navigate to the “Account services” option.
- From the “Account services” dropdown menu, select “Add an authorized user”.
- Fill out the form with the authorized user’s details (full name, date of birth, address).
- Submit the form by clicking “Add authorized user”.
There are no age restrictions for authorized users on the Chase Freedom Unlimited, and there’s no cost to add one. There’s no limit to the number of users you can add to your card, either. But the primary cardholder must have an authorized user’s consent in order to add them to the account. Once added, the authorized user may receive a card linked to the account, at the primary cardholder's discretion.
Things to Know About Chase Freedom Unlimited Authorized Users
The purchases made by authorized users on your Chase Freedom Unlimited will earn rewards as per the card’s terms. But keep in mind that the primary cardholder is responsible for paying off all transactions authorized users make with the card. Also, any account activity that Chase reports to the major credit bureaus will affect all account users’ credit reports.
Authorized users cannot make any changes to your account information, request credit limit increases, or add other authorized users. Either the primary cardholder or the authorized user can request removal from the account at any time.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
People also ask
Did we answer your question?