WalletHub, Financial Company
Permalink Report Abuse
You can make a Chase Freedom Unlimited payment online, through the mobile app or in person at a local Chase branch. There are options to pay by phone or by mail, too.
Here is how to make a Chase Freedom Unlimited payment:
- Online: You can make a payment by signing in to your online account or mobile app. Online payments made before 8 p.m. will generally be credited and posted on the same day, with some exceptions. You can also enroll in automatic payments and link a bank account specifying how much you’d like to pay (e.g., minimum due, your statement balance or a fixed amount) on your due date.
- By phone: Simply call Chase at (800) 436-7958 and use the automated phone service to make a payment.
- In-person: Visit a local Chase ATM or branch to make a payment in-person.
- By mail: Mail your check or money order (do not send cash) with your name and account number to:
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
- Through Western Union: For Western union payments, use the Code City WALNUT. It can take up to 7 days before the payment is reflected on your account.
Keep in mind that payments via regular mail take a long time to post. So, in order to avoid being late, always send your payments at least 5-7 days before your due date.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
People also ask
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. This question was posted by WalletHub. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Did we answer your question?