To fill out a Chase Ink application, enter your business information, such as business name, revenue, address, business type and so on. After that, enter your personal information, including your name, birthday, email address, and Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Tax ID number (ITIN) on the online application page. Then, verify the info, read the card’s terms and conditions and check the “I agree” box before clicking “Submit”. A decision should follow in a few seconds.
That’s the Chase Ink application process in a nutshell. But to make it as simple as possible for you, let’s go through things step by step, emphasizing some potentially confusing parts.
How to Fill Out a Chase Ink Application
- Enter your business title and income. All applicants are required to include a business title, such as owner or partner, and an annual income. This could include money received from your business or another job and your spouse’s income. Note that Chase will review your personal credit score and credit history as part of the application process.
- Fill in the necessary business information. Enter your business structure (LLC, partnership, sole proprietorship, etc.), legal business name, number of employees, and how many years you’ve been in business. Your annual business revenue and company tax ID number, if you have one, are also required.
- List your personal information. This includes your name, SSN or ITIN, birthdate, and e-mail address. Existing Chase cardholders’ personal information will fill out automatically at the top of the online application.
- Add employee cards (optional). Enter the name, address, birthday, and SSN / ITIN for each employee you want to have a card upon approval. There’s no charge for employee cards.
- Review the application and agree to terms. Make sure your application information is accurate and complete. Then, check the box stating you agree to use the Chase Ink account solely for business purposes, and that you’ll be personally liable for charges to the account if the business is unable to pay.
- Submit the Chase Ink application. Click “Submit,” and you should get a response in a few seconds.
If your Chase Ink application is instantly approved, you’ll receive your new card within 7-10 days. If there’s no immediate decision, Chase will e-mail you a status update within 7-10 days. You may need to provide some more information. And if your Chase Ink application is denied, you’ll receive a separate letter in the mail citing the reason(s) for the decision.
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines
. This question was posted by WalletHub. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.