Leon Denerus, WalletHub Analyst
You can submit a Chase Sapphire Reserve application online or in person at a local Chase branch. In case you prefer to go to a branch, you should first schedule a meeting online.
Here’s how to submit a Chase Sapphire Reserve application online:
- Access the Chase Sapphire Reserve application web page on Chase’s website.
- Click the green “Apply as a guest” button.
- Once redirected to the online application form, you will have to enter your personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, Social Security Number (SSN) and/or ITIN, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, type of residence, type of employment, and gross annual income.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Once you’ve completed the application form, you can submit it by clicking the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
Once you’ve submitted your Chase Sapphire Reserve application, you should get an answer instantly. However, it can sometimes take up to 30 business days for Chase to reach a decision. If you’re approved, you’ll have your new card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Ultimately, if your application is rejected, Chase will tell you why in the letter they send you. If your application has been denied but you think you qualify for the card, you can ask Chase to reconsider your application by calling (888) 270-2127.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
People also ask
Did we answer your question?