Archie Conway, WalletHub Financial Advisor
The Chase Sapphire Reserve National Car Rental benefit gives cardholders a free Emerald Club Executive level membership. More specifically, cardholders benefit from car rental discounts and special offers, among other things.
Chase Sapphire Reserve National Car Rental Benefits
- Exclusive discounts on car rentals.
- Ability to rent a car that’s midsize or larger at a midsize rate, and guaranteed upgrades on reservations using the midsize rate.
- Expedited service in certain regions.
- Faster earning of “rental credits” that can be used for free rental days.
- No fees for second drivers.
Here’s how to use the Chase Sapphire Reserve National Car Rental benefit:
To get the Chase Sapphire Reserve National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive membership, log in to your Chase account on the Ultimate Rewards website. Then, select your Reserve card and find “Card Benefits” under the “Earn/Use” dropdown menu. There, you’ll see all your card benefits and have the option to activate your Executive membership.
Since the Chase Sapphire Reserve is a Visa Infinite card, you can also save up to 25% at National Car Rental in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, or the Caribbean. To get this perk, book on the National Car Rental website using the code “5030764” and pay with your Chase Sapphire Reserve card.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
People also ask
Did we answer your question?