Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
The benefits of a Costco Credit Card range from rewards to travel insurance. Most importantly, the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi enables you to earn rewards on items that may already be discounted heavily. Costco routinely offers great deals, and the Costco Credit Card gives you 1 - 4% cash back on purchases. That’s what I call supercharged savings. Plus, you don’t have to pay an annual fee on top of your yearly Costco membership dues ($60+).
Benefits of a Costco Credit Card
- 4% cash back on the first $7,000 spent on eligible gas purchases each year and 1% cash back thereafter.
- 3% cash back at restaurants and on eligible travel expenses.
- 2% cash back on Costco and Costco.com purchases.
- 1% cash back on non-bonus-category purchases.
- Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance provides up to $250,000 if you or a covered family member dies or sustains certain injuries during your trip.
- Damage & Theft Purchase Protection covers repairs or refunds on items purchased with a Costco Credit Card that are damaged or stolen within 120 days of the purchase date.
- 0% foreign transaction fee on purchases abroad or online through internationally-based merchants.
- Worldwide Car Rental Insurance covers your rental car against theft and damage from an accident, natural disaster or vandalism when you pay with a Costco Credit Card and decline the rental company’s insurance.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance provides travel support services 24/7 before and during a trip, including help with travel arrangements, medical and legal referrals, and more.
- Citi Entertainment provides cardholders special access to buy tickets to certain exclusive events.
- Citi Quick Lock allows you to block access to your account without having to order a new card.
And finally, as with most credit cards, you’ll have $0 liability for any unauthorized charges made on your account. As you can see, there’s a lot to like about the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi.
Costco’s business card, Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi, has the same benefits as the consumer card, plus lost baggage protection. If you’re already a Costco member and you have excellent credit, the rewards and other benefits make it worth applying for one of these cards.
Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
People also ask
Did we answer your question?