You can check your Best Buy® Credit Card application status online or by calling the Best Buy Credit Card Center at 1-888-574-1301. Both methods are quick and easy, and will tell you whether your application is approved, denied or still pending. If your application is approved, you can expect your new card to arrive by mail within 10 business days.
Here’s how to check your Best Buy credit card status online:
- Go to the Best Buy credit card page.
- Click “Check application status.”
- Enter your date of birth, Social Security number, and zip code.
- Click “Submit.”
You’ll now be able to see the status of your Best Buy credit card application. But you don’t have to do the check online if calling is more convenient.
Here’s how to check your Best Buy credit card status by phone:
- Call the Best Buy Credit Card Center 1-888-574-130
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Give the representative your application reference number. If you don’t have it handy, Best Buy can look it up with your name and SSN.
If you’re approved, your card should already be on its way. If more than 10 business days go by, you should call the Best Buy Credit Card Center again to check in.
If you’re denied, you can always ask for reconsideration. Citibank issues all the Best Buy credit cards, so you’ll have to go through them. And you’ll need to convince them that your credit or income is actually better than it appeared on your application. The number is 1-888-201-4523.