Adam McCann, Financial Writer
To add a Chase business credit card to your online account, you first need online profiles for both your business credit card and your personal account(s). Next, pick the Chase login profile you’d like to merge your account into and sign in. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to add your business card to your account.
Linking your business and personal credit cards into one Chase profile will allow you to see all your accounts on a single page, and eliminates the need for multiple usernames and passwords.
How to Add a Chase Business Credit Card to Your Online Account
- Log in to your online account and select the “person” icon from the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Profile & Settings”.
- Select “Manage linked accounts” from the “Account settings” drop-down menu.
- Click “Show my accounts”. You will see all your associated Chase accounts that aren’t linked to your chosen online account yet.
- Click “Link relationship” next to the account you want to add.
- Click “Link relationship” again to confirm.
You will receive a confirmation notification from Chase once you’ve successfully linked your accounts. Your business credit card will now appear with your other Chase cards and deposit accounts on the “Accounts” tab.
Note that once you’ve linked your Chase business and personal credit cards to a single login page, you can only remove an account by calling Chase technical support at (800) 242-7338.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?