Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
To get a HSBC cash advance, use a HSBC credit card and a corresponding PIN at a participating ATM and withdraw the cash, up to the card’s available cash advance limit. If you do not have a PIN, contact HSBC customer service at (800) 975-4722 to request one.
How to Get a HSBC Cash Advance at an ATM
- Call HSBC customer service at (800) 975-4722 and request a PIN, if you don’t already have one.
- Insert the credit card into an ATM and enter the PIN.
- Select the cash advance option on the ATM screen.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- Withdraw the cash and remove the credit card from the ATM.
There may be other ways to get a cash advance from your HSBC credit card, too. For example, you could also write out a HSBC cash advance check and use it like a traditional bank check.
Before you take out a HSBC cash advance, it’s important to note that it is a very expensive transaction. For starters, a cash advance fee and a separate cash advance APR apply as soon as you withdraw the cash. There may also be ATM-owner fees, depending on where you make the cash advance.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?