To get an Indigo credit card cash advance, start by calling 866-946-9545 to request a PIN for your credit card. The PIN will be sent to you in the mail. Once you receive it, take your Indigo credit card to an ATM to get your cash advance.
Any ATM with the same card network logo (e.g. Visa/Mastercard) as your Indigo credit card should work. But if you’re not sure which ATMs will allow you to withdraw cash with your Indigo card, call customer service to ask.
How to get an Indigo credit card cash advance:
- Call 866-946-9545 to request a PIN for your Indigo credit card – it will come in the mail.
- Take your Indigo credit card and PIN to an ATM.
- Insert your credit card and type in your PIN.
- Select “Cash Advance” from the menu of options.
- Choose the amount of cash you want to withdraw.
- Take your cash.
Cash advances are convenient, but they are also risky, because you may end up spending more money on one than you think. This type of cash loan has no grace period, and the Indigo credit card cash advance APR is a steep 29.9%. The Indigo credit card doesn’t charge a cash advance fee for the first year you have the card, but it’s 5% (min. $5, max. $100) after that.