Laura Ward, Member
Permalink Report Abuse
The American Express Business Platinum is worth it for frequent business travelers who like luxury and don't mind paying for it. It requires good or excellent credit for approval, has a $695 annual fee, and it offers:
- 120,000 points initial bonus for purchases of at least $15,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 5 points/$1 spent on airfare and prepaid hotel reservations booked on AmexTravel.com
- 1 point/$1 spent on everything else
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges in over 120 countries
- Up to $200 in statement credits for incidental fees charged by your chosen airline/year
- Free TSA PreCheck or Global Entry
- Automatic Gold status in the Hilton and Marriott loyalty programs
- Up to $100 in statement credits for U.S. Dell purchases twice a year
- 0% foreign transaction fee
The Amex Business Platinum is a hybrid card, with a no pre-set spending limit. This means that your credit limit will constantly change based on your spending habits, payment and credit history or financial resources. Also, it won't allow you to carry a balance, you'll need to pay your bill in full at the end of each billing cycle.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. This question was posted by WalletHub. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Did we answer your question?