Cameron DiGiovanni, Writer
Yes, the Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a good card for travelers with excellent credit who like straightforward rewards and low costs. The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card offers 1.5 points / $1 spent on all purchases, and it has a $0 annual fee as well as a 0% foreign transaction fee. In addition, this BofA card offers an initial bonus of 25,000 points for spending $1,000 in the first 90 days after opening an account.
To put this offer in perspective, the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card has above-average rewards with below-average fees – both good things.
Reasons Why the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card Is a Good Card
- 1.5 points / $1 spent on all purchases
- Initial bonus of 25,000 points
- $0 annual fee
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- Intro purchase APR of See Terms for 18 billing cycles
- Intro APR of See Terms for 18 billing cycles for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days
- Flexible rewards redemption, which allows cardholders to put their points toward any recent dining or travel-related purchase charged on their account
While these are all great perks, keep in mind that the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card does have a high regular APR of See Terms. It also requires excellent credit for approval. To see if you meet the credit score requirement, check your credit score for free on WalletHub.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?