Bank of America credit cards can be Visa or Mastercard, depending on the card, as Bank of America issues cards on both major networks. There are 12 Bank of America Visa credit cards available, as of October 2021, in addition to 11 Bank of America Mastercard offers. Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted almost universally worldwide, and the two networks provide similar benefits, so whether a Bank of America credit card is a Visa or a Mastercard should not be a deciding factor in most people’s credit card choice.
Bank of America Visa Cards:
- Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card
- Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured Credit Card
- Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card for Students
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card
The list also includes cards co-branded with Alaska Airlines, Susan G. Komen, World Wildlife Fund, U.S. Pride, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise.
Bank of America Mastercard Cards:
- BankAmericard® credit card
- BankAmericard® Secured Credit Card
- BankAmericard® Credit Card for Students
The co-branded Norwegian Cruise Line, MLB, Spirit Airlines, Allegiant, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Air France KLM, Sonesta and Virgin Atlantic credit cards are on the Mastercard network, too.