Adam McCann, Financial Writer
The credit score needed for Mastercard varies by card. There are Mastercard credit card offers for people with credit scores ranging from bad to excellent, as well as applicants with limited or no credit. The credit score required for each Mastercard is up to the banks and credit unions that issue cards on the Mastercard network.
Below, you can see what credit score is needed to get some of the most popular Mastercard credit cards on the market. If you don’t know what your score is, you can check your latest credit score for free on WalletHub.
Popular Mastercard Credit Cards by Credit Score Needed
- Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card: Bad credit
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card: Bad credit
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit: Bad credit
- Capital One Platinum Credit Card: Limited History
- Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®: Fair credit
- Avant Credit Card: Fair credit
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Good credit
- Citi Premier® Card: Good credit
- Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer: Good credit
- BankAmericard® credit card: Excellent credit
That’s just a small sample of the many Mastercard credit cards available right now. No matter what your credit score is, you should be able to find a Mastercard that fits your needs. And it doesn’t hurt to check out credit cards from the other networks like Visa and American Express, too.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?