Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
Your Petal 1 Card approval odds are good if you have little-to-no credit, or a credit score of 640+ (at least fair credit). Approval odds for the Petal 1 Card will be influenced by your annual income and existing debts, and you need to be 18+ years old. You’ll also need to have a U.S. mailing address and an SSN or ITIN.
What You Need for Good Petal 1 Card Approval Odds
- Little to no credit history, or at least fair credit (score of 640+)
- Enough income to pay credit card bills
- Low debt relative to income
- Low housing costs relative to income
- U.S. mailing address
- Age of 18+
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Keep in mind that many of these are guidelines rather than requirements. For example, you may have a low annual income with no debts and still get approved. As part of the application process for the Petal 1 Card, Petal will check to see if you are pre-qualified for the card.
You can sign up for a free WalletHub account and see if you’re likely to get approved before you apply.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?