Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
To get a Southwest Performance Business Card replaced, log in to your online account, use the Chase mobile app, or call customer service at 1-800-242-7338. There is no fee to get a Southwest Performance Business Card replacement card, which should arrive within 3-5 business days.
How to Get a Southwest Performance Business Card Replaced Online
- Log in to your Southwest Performance Business Card online account.
- Click “Credit Card”.
- Select the “Account Services”.
- Click "Replace a lost or damaged card" to continue.
Other Ways to Get a Southwest Performance Business Card Replaced
- Mobile app: Log in and tap your card. Select the “Account Services” menu. Click the link to "Replace a lost or damaged card".
- Phone: Call customer service at 1-800-242-7338. Be prepared to provide any personal information requested to verify your identity. Follow the prompts to submit your request.
You can request a Southwest Performance Business Card replacement if the current card is stolen, lost or damaged. You don’t have to request a replacement if your current card is about to expire, though. Chase will automatically send a new card before the current one expires. Contact customer service if you have not received a replacement card by the expiration date.
Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?