Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
Your United Business Credit Card approval odds are good if you are a business owner with a personal credit score of 700+, which is considered at least good credit. Approval odds for the United Business Credit Card will be influenced by your annual income and existing debts. Applicants will also need to be 18+ years old, and have a U.S. mailing address and an SSN or ITIN.
What You Need for Good United Business Credit Card Approval Odds
- 700+ personal credit score (at least good credit)
- Business revenue
- Enough income to pay credit card bills
- Low debt relative to income
- Low housing costs relative to income
- U.S. mailing address
- Age of 18+
- Employer Identification Number, if applicable
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Keep in mind that business credit card issuers generally use your personal credit information to decide whether to approve your application. That’s why you’ll need to provide your Social Security number, even if you have an Employer Identification Number. You can sign up for a free WalletHub account and see if you’re likely to get approved before you apply.
United℠ Business Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?