Unlimited Rewards is a loyalty program for travel professionals that lets you earn cash back for booking with Avis car rentals, Budget Car Rental, Hilton hotels, Carey Executive Transportation and the Embarque chauffeur service. All U.S. and Canadian travel agents can join. Once you have earned at least $10 in rewards, you get a prepaid Visa debit card tied to your rewards balance. You can use it to make purchases or withdraw the cash at an ATM.
All a registered travel agent must do to enroll in Unlimited Rewards is provide their name, email, seller ID and address. After that, you can set up a password and security question. But there are a few other things you should know about the program before you join.
Here’s what you need to know about Unlimited Rewards:
- You must be a U.S. or Canadian travel agent to join.
- You get rewards for booking with Avis, Budget Car Rental, Hilton, Carey and Embarque.
- Hilton, Carey and Embarque give you credit for booking anywhere in the world.
- Avis and Budget Car Rental give credit for booking in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Latin America, the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand.
- Avis and Budget give you up to $7 cash back per booking. Hilton gives up to $2. Embarque gives $1, and Carey gives up to $1.
- To earn rewards, you must include your Unlimited Rewards account number when you booking.
There are a few other things “unlimited rewards” could refer to. The first is rewards on the Chase Freedom Unlimited card. With that card, you get unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. And there’s a $150 bonus when you spend $500 in the first 3 months.
Many other credit cards also say their rewards are “unlimited,” in that there’s no cap to the amount of rewards you can earn.