Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
To get a U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash virtual credit card number, log in to the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash account and sign up for Instant Card. Once U.S. Bank generates a virtual card number, you can make online purchases with increased protection against credit card fraud.
How to Get a U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Virtual Credit Card
- Log in to your online U.S. Bank account.
- Go to the page for Instant Card, the virtual card program offered by U.S. Bank.
- Download the S. Bank Instant Card app or launch the web-based version of the virtual card number program. Select the credit card you want to use and click “Generate.”
- Accept the 16-digit virtual card number that’s generated for you. Take note of the expiration date and security code that are generated as well.
- Make purchases with your U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash virtual credit card number at eligible online retailers. Instant Card works with nearly all online merchants.
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash virtual credit card information is tied to your credit card but is not the same as your actual card number. This way, hackers who get ahold of the merchant’s records won’t be able to see your real card information. Virtual credit card numbers help prevent fraud by adding an extra layer of protection to your credit card purchases.
In addition to Instant Card, U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash cardholders can also get a virtual card number through Click to Pay, which was released by Visa, Mastercard and American Express in 2019. The Click to Pay logo looks like a square with two arrows pointing to the right, and you’ll be able to create an account and add your U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash card if you click on the logo when you check out with participating merchants.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?