Mary Lanes, Member
The only way to check your Walmart Credit Card application status is to call customer service at (877) 969-3668. That goes for both the Walmart® Store Card, which can only be used at Walmart, Sam’s Club, and associated gas stations, as well as theWalmart Credit Card. And while there’s no way to check your status online, the phone service is available around the clock.
It’s also possible to be instantly approved for either card. But if that’s not the case for you, you’ll have to either call or just wait to receive a decision by email.
Here’s how to check your Walmart Credit Card application status:
- Call (877) 969-3668 to reach Walmart Credit Services.
- Press 1 for service in English.
- Press 1 for application status.
- Press 1 if you applied online, 2 if in a store or 3 for any other method.
- Verify your identity with the Walmart representative. You’ll likely have to provide your SSN.
- Receive your application status: approved, denied or still pending.
If you’re approved and your card doesn’t arrive within 10 days, you should give Walmart Credit Services a call to let them know.
If you’re denied, you can ask for reconsideration, by calling the same customer service number. But you’ll need to prove your credit or income is actually better than it appeared on the application to have a shot at approval.
Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®
Unfortunately, there is no online application status. You'll have to call them to find out.
How do I track my Walmart credit card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?