The Delta Sky Club American Express benefit gives you either a discounted rate or free access to Delta Sky Club, depending on your card. The Amex Delta Reserve Credit Card offers complimentary access to Delta Sky Club lounges, and lets you bring up to two guests for $29 each. The Amex Delta Platinum Card and Amex Delta Gold Card don’t give you a free pass, but both let you buy single-use Delta Sky Club passes at $29 per visit. You can also bring up to two guests for the same rate.
If you want to bring more than two guests, you’ll have to pay the full price: $59 each. And there are a few more things you should know before you visit one of Delta’s airport lounges.
Here’s what you should know about Delta Sky Club American Express access:
- Delta Sky Club membership normally starts at $495 a year. Single visit passes start at $59.
- There are over 50 Delta Sky Club lounges at airports around the world.
- Delta Sky Club amenities include food, alcohol, complimentary Wi-Fi, meeting areas, TVs, magazines, and more.
- To use the Sky Club access benefit, you must be traveling on a Delta operated flight.
- You must have a same-day boarding pass, and your ticket must match the name on your credit card.
- If you are a Gold or Platinum Amex Delta cardholder, you must pay for your Delta Sky Club pass with your Amex card to get the discounted rate.
- Amex Platinum Delta, Gold Delta, and Delta Reserve all give you two miles for every dollar you spend in the Sky Club. And you won’t have to pay any foreign transaction fees.
Delta Sky Club American Express perk gives you either free or steeply discounted access to airport lounges around the globe. With Delta Amex Reserve, you get in for free. With the Platinum and Gold cards, you pay $29. And on all three cards, you’ll earn two miles per dollar on all purchases made in the Sky Club, without paying foreign fees.