Chip Lupo, Credit Card Writer
The Delta Gold Card gets you ongoing rewards of 1 - 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases and allows you to earn an initial bonus of 40,000 miles after spending $2,000 in the first 6 months. It also earns you a free checked bag and priority boarding on Delta flights. There are even more perks, too, like purchase protection, extended warranties and the potential for a $100 annual Delta flight credit.
What the Delta Gold Card Earn You
- Initial bonus of 40,000 miles after spending $2,000 in the first 6 months
- 1 - 2 miles / $1 spent on purchases
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- Free checked bag on Delta flights
- 20% back on Delta in-flight purchases
- Priority boarding on Delta flights
- Purchase protection*
- Extended warranties* on purchased items
- $100 Delta flight credit when you spend $10,000 on the card in a calendar year
All in all, the Delta Gold Card is a popular travel rewards card with some worthwhile perks. You can learn more about its features in WalletHub’s full review.
*Eligibility and benefit level varies by card. Terms, conditions and limitations apply. Please visit americanexpress.com/benefitsguide for more details. Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company.
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
People also ask
Did we answer your question?