McKayla Girardin, Car Insurance Writer
No, Erie YourTurn will not raise your rates for poor driving habits. Erie YourTurn users will not see any rate increases for things like hard braking or speeding, good drivers can save up to $10 every two weeks while using YourTurn, too.
Key Things to Know About Erie YourTurn
- Erie YourTurn tracks things like acceleration, hard braking, hard cornering, speeding, phone usage while driving and miles driven.
- Drivers can use the YourTurn app to track their habits
- Not available in KY, NC & NY
- Customer reviews of the app average 3.4 out of 5
- Minimum coverage from Erie costs an average of $40 per month without YourTurn
Remember that poor driving while using YourTurn will not lead to as many discounts in the program as safe driving would. Additionally, regardless of whether you use YourTurn, Erie itself can raise your rates for things like at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and other moving violations. Erie learns of such things from your driving record and CLUE report, rather than through YourTurn.
To learn more, check out WalletHub’s full review of Erie Insurance.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?